Thursday 3 November 2011

hat look&starlite

Hi!
Firstly I'd like to tell you about the last fashion show on wich I used to go and wich I really admired!It was the show of Alena Akhmadulina,the collection that she presented was amazing!And also it was cool to sit on the front row as it was so close to the runway!It is cool and exciting)

In my life actually everything is the same)working in Grazia and going to university)
Here my hat look some days ago
skirt&hat-h&m,jacket-massimo dutti,scarf-burberry,bag-uterque,boots-some shop in Paris)

Also my friend and I grew fond of starlite cafe!It so cool there!I love the American style and that there are a lot of foreigners and that it is situated in some kind of a small park in the center of Moscow!We always take there some humburgers or salad and snickers milk shake!It is really delicious)
This is mini humburgers)so cute and tasty)

1 comment: