Friday 25 November 2011

SPB

So my long-long trip to the wedding has already started!Firstly,we took the train to Saint-Petersburg then on the bus we went to Finland and there we had a plane to Riga and after the plane to Warsaw,oh my god I'm already tired to tell you about all destinations!!)But it is not the end because the wedding will be in Poznan.In Warsaw we met our relatives whom I had never seen!It was really nice to find aprox 15 new relatives in one day!)And then we had a train to Poznan!To be honest,yesterday I was really exhausted!But today everything is amazing!We were walking and communicating all day long with our friends actually whom I can call relatives as we are really close!And now we are planning the wedding!Hope evrything will be fine!Wish me luck!Tell you everything later!)
Here are the photos from SPB,the christmas and new year are already everywhere)



 

coat-zara,scarf-uterque,boots-pollini,bag-gap,hat-global,gloves-michael kors

No comments:

Post a Comment