Saturday 24 March 2012

fashion shows on Mercedes Benz

So these last days I  visited lots of fashion shows, it was really awesome because I love this atmosphere of runway and models walking on it!Also there were so many stylish people,it is an amazing time for inspiration)
But honestly on some shows I was a little bit shocked and I hadn't knew was it better for me to cry or to laugh!Of course I am not the best critic but this is just my own opinion.Further,I'd like to mention the terrible organisation!I am not fastidious and I am kinda calm but some people did really make me angry and made me raice my voice.But all in all I am so excited and it is a great honour for me to be there)


Tomorrow will be the last day but I am not sure that I can go  that's why now I 'd like to show you some photos of the shows that are worth mentioning)

This is Viva Vox show.It was a little bit in the style of Moschino but anyway I liked it!)

Dasha Gauser.Everybody loved this wonderful red dress!)

Sultanna Frantsuzova.Her inspiration for this show was Paris

Tatiana Parfionova

Basso&Brooke.I looooved the prints!They were so bright and unusual!This clothes helps us to shine out from the routine of the black colour!))


I fell in love with this trousers! I like the houndstooth print)



Everyday I was trying to put on something stylish but all the time I was feelling that my look is not good enough!Yesterday I was wearing my zara shirt and zara skirt.

This is my friend who went with me!I really love her style!She has a great sense of fashion
After the shows we were so exhausted that went to the cafe and had some cappuccio and cheesecake!
We had a great time!I'd like to thank the organizers of Mercedes Benz Fashion week for inviting me!Thank you!
Now I am waiting for Volvo Fashion week!See you there!)))

1 comment: