Sunday 16 October 2011

purchases

Decided to tell you about my new purchases!Finally,I got my lovely uggs that I ordered on Victoria's Secret web site a month ago!They are so soft and comfortable that I want to wear them all day long!)


Also I got from asos two rings one of them is long finger ring that is really gorgeous and the other is a simple gold ring but it so strange because I always order the size L and this time even L is small for me!!My fingers are enormously huge!)


And the last purchase is a hat from H&M!)I think that it is really trendy now!But when I put it on people always stare at me!Guys,stop please!)


Have nothing to do on boring courses)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for th comment!
    You have a nice blog *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete