Saturday 8 October 2011

news

Hi again!Now I am ready to tell you some news)Actually my life hasn't changed really much cause as always I go to my "favourite" university every day)But If you remember I told you that I was searching the job and I was  in despair to find the work in some magazine so I decided to return to Uterque to my lovely friends but then I got an offer to work on probation in Grazia magazine!I was extremely happy!So on monday I went there the first time and I was really nervous so when I came I immediately got some work (it was to call to different stores and to find out the price of the clothes!)Actually I liked everything because the work with fashion and clothes is what I really love and want to do!)This week there were not so many work to do but I hope that further I will have more opportunities to do smth there!


Here the look that I had some days ago)As always my favourite dark color,it is really sure variant)




skirt-zara,jacket-massimo dutti,scarf-Alexander McQueen,bag-Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment