Monday 1 August 2011

Sunny Beach

At the end of my trip we went to the sunny beach it is a very cool place with gold sands also I can say that this place is a youth small town!)It is an ideal place for summer hollidays!)Some day I'd like to spend there coupls of weeks)
Now I came to Moscow and instead of meeting with my friends and going to the movie that I was waiting long time ago I stay at home with a temperature((
Hope already tomorrow I will pack a suitcase for my month trip to Paris!
There are some photos from sunny beach and just Bulgaria

We found there a cool frozen ice in granules!It is very tasty and I think that this ice-cream is very popular in USA

We bought there a lot of bright  nail polish)And when your nails are so bright it really cheers up!)


white dress is from oysho

No comments:

Post a Comment