Saturday 27 August 2011

last minute shopping

Finally I have the balance zero on my credit card)So now I can show you my last purchases from Paris)It is really an ideal place to spend your money and making a good bargain)

At last I bought the Ipod touch with this amazing bright case)
As In Moscow the rainy weather is a tradition I bought this rainy boots in some Paris shop-andre


Also this small clutch from gap)I adore studs!!!)
As in Moscow it is a real execution everyday to go very early to the University wich is situated far from my house I decided that it will be easy to do it with this Longchamp back pack
This is the continuation of buying up of silk shirts from zara)I do really like its collar
 



This is an amazing jacket with stars!It is not mine)My friend bought it in some paris shop and I couldn't not to show you it as it remains me the las collection od dolce&gabbana!)Hope you saw it as it is really worth watching)

No comments:

Post a Comment