Thursday 27 September 2012

all over again


It was so hard to come back to normal life, to the university that wants to kick you out because you went to the another country to practice your language as they don't give you such an opportunity and miss a lot of classes in September. It is so sad to remember about such a nice summer and think about cold autumn and winter in Moscow at university. But it is also cool to meet you friends and talk to them for hours. I don't know what I gonna do with my job or internship this year I just know that tomorrow I have an important French exam and that I really need to focus on my classes but it is so hard when your had is still on another mainland)
I bought in the USA a lot of clothes and of course... shoes! I have 11 new pairs)They make me happy)) Soon you gonna see all of them)
Today I spent many hours in the nice cafe talking to my friends)It was such a nice day)






























 Jeans&shirt-DKNY, bag&belt&bracelet&watch-Michael Kors, shoes-Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment