Sunday 12 February 2012

coming home

So today at 4 a.m. I came finally home after two flights)But I even didn't want to sleep because as I already had told you I went to sleep in Dresden really late and in Moscow it was even +3 hours)So today I got up at 5 p.m. and was just lying in my bed,eating a lot of sweets and doing nothing)
Tomorrow I need to go to the university but I can't actually imagine how I will get up at 6 o'clock!It will be extremely hard!But I am so excited to see my friends,hope that they feel the same way as I do)
When I came home there was a box from asos on my table!And there were my new boots with 13cm heel!Oh,now I will be really high!)Yep,it is very easy to fall but I hope I'll manage)
Also here is a photo of my new ship coat from Stefanel that I bought with 50% sale!I love it)Hope it will warm me here in Moscow cause it is very freezing outside)




No comments:

Post a Comment