Thursday 5 January 2012

winter fairy tale

Now I have an opportunity to tell you about how I spend my time in our country house!Actually, it is as usual as my life there remembers the life of couch potatoe but the fresh air walks and spending time playing with puppies is so amazing!I took a book of Hemingway there but I even cant start to read it!)So I have a real vacation doing nothing)
here some photos of our country house and nature around it!There are so many snow!





Here are the puppies!They are homeless but we try to do our best to make their life better!We feed and play with them!They are so nice and friendly!May be somebody wants to take this lovely dog?))


And this is my family in holiday presents))Haha finally we all together in Christmas sweaters)


No comments:

Post a Comment