Saturday 28 January 2012

finally it's over

It is unbelievable but my session is finally over!I passed all the exams quite well so now I even will have a grant, so it is really  amazing!Today I was sleeping till 3 pm and now I can just relax without thinking of my lessons, it's awesome.Also as it is 2.5 years of my studing in MSLU and yesterday with my classmates we went to the bar to celebrate it!To be honest we don't gather together very often but yesterday was quite fun)In this informal atmosphere you can know people better)
Now I am preparing for my trip to Dresden to my friend!I really miss her and can't wait to see her)
As it was dark in the bar I couldn't take a photo of my look but today I tried to recollect it, so this is it)
I put on my jacket-mussimo dutti,top-asos,shorts-miss sixty and h&m silver necklace)




1 comment: